New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, January 12, 2014

Do You Believe in Guidance From Above?

Remember reading about how I began the year 2013? Well history has pretty much repeated itself in the beginning of 2014. I was sick again but the difference was that Eddie and Jon got to spend time in Kauai instead of me and Joey. Lucky boys. While the temperatures were in the minus degrees in Wisconsin and Michigan, Eddie and Jon were golfing on one of the many gorgeous golf courses on the Garden Island. I have a feeling they never gave us a second thought.


And good news from my doctors. After two emergency room visits in the past month I have been told that I have no heart damage and no blockage. I finally found a cardiologist( and his PA) in Oshkosh that I like and feel I can trust. And after the doctors reviewed all my tests and my family history, I was told that one of the doctors in this group had my father as his very first patient. Most of this team knew my father and my mother. Now was this luck, or was this a little guidance from above? 


No comments:

Post a Comment