New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winneconne Loves Their Baseball.

It's -8 degrees outside with a windchill factor of -18 degrees, the kind of night a person would like to curl up in front of a glowing fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate. But I spent the evening with a bunch of men and one woman talking about rec league baseball for the 2014 season. After listening to these guys I truly believe they eat, and sleep baseball. Talk about cabin fever...they are chomping at the bit to get out there and start swinging those bats.

Seriously though, I learned a lot tonight and was glad I had the opportunity to attend this meeting on behalf of Winneconne Rec. League. Thank you Randy for informing me of the meeting and driving me to Neenah. I was able to introduce myself to the president of the Fox Valley Youth Baseball League and share our contact information. 

Winneconne is getting started early this year. Parents' meeting is scheduled for February 26th and tryouts for minor and major baseball and softball are scheduled for March 8th. There will be fliers passed out at school so watch for it with your child's school work around the first week in February. Mark these dates down on your calendar and spread the word. 

And as always we are looking for coaches for all levels from Incrediball through major league softball and baseball. If you are interested in coaching please contact me at the Village Hall, 582-4381. 






PLAY BALL !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment