New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Be careful what you ask for....

Do you know the saying "Be careful what you ask for"? Well, now I know what is meant by that. I have been asking for a job for months now and now I have many jobs. In the mornings I work at the Village of Winneconne, in the afternoons I work for the Winneconne Chamber of Commerce and in the evenings I work at FVTC. Some weekends I teach scrapbooking at Michaels Craft Store and I'm still teaching scrapbooking online for Northland Pioneer College. Oh yeah and I can't forget Memories in Bits and Pieces...my own business where I do professional scanning of your old photos and I'm a personal consultant for Heritage Makers.




Today is the last day of the Heritage Makers calendar sales..tomorrow I will tell you all about what special we are offering for the month of November. And dont forget, the last chance for online scrapbooking class for the Fall semester begins Tuesday, Nov. 6th so register today at 800-266-7845. Anyone anywhere can register for this class al long as you have a computer with high speed Internet service.

AND...for those of you who live in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin. I will be at Michaels Craft Store near Appeton, Wisconsin this Saturday, Nov. 3rd from 10-noon for a demonstration on what to expect at my next card making class. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment