New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Thursday, October 11, 2012

Two license plates, excellent customer service and time to PARTY!

About a month or so I received my temporary car license plates and I finally felt like I was officially a Wisconsinite again. Then a few weeks later I received my Green Bay Packer personalized plates...now I'm really feeling like an official Wisconsin resident. I was going to write that I was an official cheeshead again, but just because I moved to Arizona didn't mean I ever stopped being one of those.

I have always been a firm believer in supporting small town businesses especially since I became a small business owner myself. Well, today I have to tell you about the best customer service that I've received in a long time. I made an appointment at Leo's in Winneconne to have my oil changed on my KIA. I also asked them to check my vehicle's alignment because it seemed to be pulling to one side when I drove (actually I don't notice those things...my son who drove my car to Milwaukee noticed it for me) and I asked if they could put on my new license plates.  - Now before I go any further let me explain why I needed someone else to put on my license plates. - In Arizona you only get one license plate for you car, the plate for the back and I was able to swap that one out with the Wisconsin plate. But in Wisconsin they require two plates one for the back and one for the front. I went to put on my front plate and couldn't find any holes to put the bolts through. I had to call a KIA dealership and ask why...first the man didn't think I knew what I was talking about, then he looked it up and saw that since it was sold in Arizona the company didn't punch the holes in the front. - Now you know why I had to ask the man at Leo's if he could attach my front plate.  They changed the oil and the filter.They found my front tire was low on air because it had picked up a nail and that's what was causing the "pull" so a plug was put on and it was aired up. And they put on my license plate. My bill was less than $35 for everything including labor! And attaching the plate was free. Thank you guys.

I'm a little excited tonight because a good friend from my days at Lourdes High School, is traveling down from the UP tomorrow for a weekend visit. Since we were freshman in high school Nikki and I have been friends. Our birthdays are only a few days apart and back then we always celebrated them together. We lost touch with each other and moved to different states but about 10 years ago we reconnected. Since then we have never gone a year without wishing each other Happy Birthday either in the mail, on the phone or through the Internet. Well, this weekend Nik and I will celebrate our birthdays together in person for the first time in about 40 years. Thank God for long, lasting friendships.

1 comment:

  1. Nice plate. Is that how they spell cheesehead? I am glad you found a good garage. Have fun with your visit.

    ReplyDelete