New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Who is in the bright yellow shirt?

What a full week I've had. Monday I worked all day at the Village of Winneconne, then Tuesday morning
 the woman that I have been filling in for while she recovered from surgery, returned to work part time at the Village so that gave me an opportunity to meet with an Oshkosh attorney regarding another job. The interview went well and we are "trying each other out" for a while. I worked in his office both Wednesday and Thursday morning this week and then had to rush back to Winneconne to work afternoons at the Village.

Last night was the first Village Brat Fry for the summer and this one was for the residents on the east side. Employees and Trustees treated their residents to delicious brats, hotdogs, chips, sodas and brownies but the most important part of the event was the fact that they were there to answer any questions or concerns that Winneconne residents had for them. It sure wasn't hard to find a Trustee...you just had to look for a bright yellow shirt.


Look for many more pictures of this Brat Fry next week on the Winneconne facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/Winneconne

I've been working on some samples of hardbound books for your child(ren's) sports activities. I will be posting sample books so you can choose which one you would like to create to showcase your child(ren) in  soccer, baseball, tennis matches and karate. What other sport samples do you need me to show you?  

So get those cameras out and start taking a multitude of pictures. I will show you how to upload those digital images so you can begin your book. To begin go to www.memoriesin.com and register for your FREE account with Heritage Makers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment