New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Life Lessons, Subway Art from Heritage Makers...

I learned some valuable life learning lessons today.
Lesson Number One: Do not put a new green phone up to your ear while you are waiting for your hair color to set or you will have a new green phone with a brownish smudged corner.
Lesson Number Two: When you decide to feed the birds with old cracker crumbs toss them far away from the front deck and steps or you will have a full flock of pooping geese on your deck.
And, Lesson Number Three: Don't wait five days between workouts at the gym. My God I am hurting all over.

Yesterday I was treated to lunch by the women I have been working with for the past few weeks at the Village of Winneconne. Thank you Jaci, Marlene and Kathy for a delicious meal (except for the blue jello).I could have done without that. I loved working with you guys and will miss seeing you on a regular basis but you haven't seen the last of me... I will be active around Winneconne in some capacity.

I finally get to display my latest Heritage Makers Project.




 Subway Art is very popular right now and I love how we can personalize all of our artwork at Heritage Makers like I did here:



Do you want to  make your own personalized artwork for your decor? Contact me 920-420-0463, www.memoriesin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment