New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Can it rain inside a house?

September is suppose to bring cooler weather but that wasn't the case today. The forecast said the high today was going to be in the low 80's. At one point the thermometer outside read 93 degrees! And it was so muggy I was beginning to wonder if it's possible to rain inside a house. Is it?

Because it was so hot and humid it probably wasn't a good day to decide to do some heavy house cleaning...but I did. It just needed to be done and I've been procrastinating long enough. But it was so worth it. When the house is clean, decorated for the next season and somewhat organized I feel great. I found myself walking from room to room and just smiling with gratification.

Since all of this was done before noon I had the rest of the day to do things I really wanted to do. First I took a shower with my favorite lilac soap made by my good friend Sandy then I read magazines, cut coupons, played Words with Friends, cut some more long stem red roses from my garden, and ordered my favorite scent of sachets - Pear Spice by Fresh Scents. There aren't too many scents that I like but then I discovered these sachets. I've loved having them all around my house ever since. These sachets are only available in the Fall so I ordered a bunch so I could use them all year. Pear Spice is mixture of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg in a vanilla base and of course pear. (But don't tell my co-workers at NPC because I've always told them I hate the smell of vanilla...and I really do... so I was shocked to hear that this sachet has a vanilla base.) If you want to check them out go to www.freshscents.com

And now for this month's special...
 All 8X20 wrapped canvases are 10% off for the month of September. You can design your canvas from a blank canvas or you can use one of our many templates...or if you prefer I can design a canvas for you.
How adorable is this one? Do you have children or grandchildren that you could put on your own canvas? This would make a perfect Christmas present. Call me today 920-420-0463 or start your own FREE account at www.memoriesin.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment