New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, September 21, 2012

Canvas sale only a few days left...

I am rediscovering how trustworthy people can be. For instance, with Autumn almost here the pumpkins and gourds are being harvested. In this area I drive through small communities all the time to and from work. I see carts filled with pumpkins of all sizes...no salesperson...just pumpkins with a sign stating how much each pumpkin costs. Along side the pumpkins is a cash box or can for you to place your money. Now come one...seriously...tell me how many of you have seen this where you live? I haven't seen anything like this for 30 years. And of course for you that know me, I had to stop to take some pictures.


As much as I love the month of May with the blooming lilacs, I will have to admit the month of September is becoming my new favorite month. People in this area are telling me the changing colors of the trees is early this year because of the early spring that Wisconsin had followed by the very warm and dry summer months. I'm loving these oranges, reds, and golden colors.

See what you can do with these colors? Here is just one example of an 8X20 canvas that is still on sale for a few more days this month. You can make your own in a matter of minutes. www.memoriesin.com

2 comments:

  1. Mary Lou,
    Fritz mentioned putting a "memorial" photo of Rosie at the shop, I think a canvas with several pictures and dates would be great. Heritage Makers and your creativity is just what we need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Lou,
    Besides the Lilacs, I miss the fall colors a lot. Going down the rim and seeing yellow, just is not the same.

    ReplyDelete