New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, November 16, 2012

First Fire, Bird Burial and Biggest Rack...

Tonight was a great change. I was home early, made dinner, did some laundry (I'm a woman so I can multi-task), made my first fire of the season in the fireplace and now I'm relaxing and watching Hulu. Found a new show to watch...Arrow. There's a new actor on this show, Stephen Amell and he is sure good to look at. Sometimes I think I'm looking at a young Tom Cruise and sometimes he resembles Chris O'Donnell...either way looking at him is good medicine for my tired eyes.


Remember those darn birds that kept flying down my chimney last summer? I could hear them flapping around inside my fireplace and when I stupidly opened the door one of them flew out and I had to chase it around the house. Well...evidently one didn't get out and I found it tonight in the belly of the fireplace. It was very stiff and disgusting and I had to remove it before I started the fire. Poor thing. I gave it a burial by sea...or in my case, by lake.

The Village is just about empty of the male species tonight. The big deer hunt starts at sunrise tomorrow morning. I'm sure they are all in their cabins, playing cards, drinking their favorite alcoholic beverage and just letting loose. It's a tradition in the Schroeder family for my two brother's cabins up near Eagle River, to get together on Friday night for a fish fry...then the cards, drinks and letting loose. This is something they plan for all year long.Tomorrow begins the big competition. Who will get the first deer? Who will get the largest deer? Whose deer will the biggest rack?   Us women folk will just have to wait and see.


1 comment:

  1. Fritz and I really like Arrow. I hope it makes it (new show). I am glad you have time to relax. Does the lake freeze over in the winter?

    ReplyDelete