New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm on the H's, Jersey Boys and Buffalo Wild Wings...

You know a movie is going to be long when there is an intermission...I'm watching an old move, How the West was Won. I'm as far as the H's...if you read my blog regularly, you know what that means. Anyway, this is an old movie. I think every actor in it is dead, even the ones that were young when this movie was made and the acting is so, so bad, but it is a classic - a very long classic.

 I had another first experience last Saturday. I attended my first Broadway Musical...Jersey Boys. For my birthday Barb bought me tickets for the show in Madison. Actually I had two first experiences last Saturday, I've never been to our state capital, Madison, before either. We made a day of it. We sang Frankie Valli and the Four Season songs during the drive down there. Then we had lunch with our nephew, Connor. He was working at Buffalo Wild Wings near the University. We attended the show, took pictures of the Capital and then sang Frankie Valli and the Four Season's songs all the way home.

I don't think I was able to keep still the entire performance. I actually felt sorry for the poor man who had to sit next to me because I was constantly clapping my hands, keeping the beat with my feet or swaying from side to side, I accidentally hit him more than once, but he was very polite and acted like he didn't notice. I was smiling the entire time, no one or nothing was going to wipe that smile off of my face that night. I am already planning on attending the next musical...The Lion King will be in Appleton in April and Barb and I plan on going.

This performance was at the Overture Center in Madison, Wisconsin. I didn't realize that you aren't allowed to take pictures (I suspected it but didn't see any notices.) So I got one picture with my phone before the usher was at my side telling me that no pictures were allowed.

We were pretty far up, but I didn't care I was just so happy to be there. This place was huge!
Connor's last day of work at Buffalo Wild Wings is today, just in time to come home to go deer hunting opening weekend with every other man in this family. I'm glad we got to see him before he quit. He's one handsome guy. And damn he's tall, didn't realize how tall until I stood next to him for this picture. And I was pleasantly surprised on how good our food was. I would highly recommend trying the bar-b-que chicken salad. But try to not go during a Wisconsin Badger's game unless you don't mind loud screaming during your entire meal. Go Badgers!



No comments:

Post a Comment