New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, January 30, 2012

Bad news...my sinus infection is back and I want to tear my head right off my shoulders. Good news...I got to talk to my upline consultant tonight for a long, long time. We haven't been able to connect for quite a while. Shari is such an upbeat, positive person, she always makes me feel better about myself and life in general. Thank you Shari. Learned some new tricks for my blog and I'm going to try them out. Click here to view all the artwork that Heritage Maker's offers in their template gallery. Do you see all the artwork? If the answer is yes...I did it correctly. Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment