New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, January 27, 2012

Take my Scrapbookers Quiz


Some scrapbookers love white space, others can’t leave a page until every space is filled.  Where do you fall in this spectrum?

  1. Others would describe my pages as:
    1. too bare, but hey, less is more
    2. just right
    3. way overdone, but that’s how I like it

  1. I usually:
    1. mat my photos and add a few words
    2. mat my photos, journal and add two types of embellishments but never more than three
    3. mat my photos, journal, add embellishments and then add more and more until all empty space is filled.

  1. After I finish a page, I usually think:
    1. it’s sparse, I like a clean look
    2. it’s jut right nothing too distracting
    3. I will probably add one more thing I don’t like negative space

  1. I consider my scrap booking style to be:
    1. clean and simple with lots of negative space
    2. well-rounded, everything has a purpose
    3. very busy and cluttered, I love lots of color and pattern

  1. In a typical scrapbook layout of mine, you might find:
    1. solid colors with a lot of white
    2. a few well-mixed patterns and solid colors
    3. multiple patterns, lots of colors and a variety of shapes

  1. When I look at my pages, my eye:
    1. sees a lot of white space
    2. flows through a good balance of details
    3. jumps around, there is so much to look at

  1. When I work on my scrapbook my work space is usually:
    1. clean and neat, I can’t work in clutter
    2. well-organized, I do keep some inspirational items around me
    3. a lively collage of tools, ideas supplies and photos

No comments:

Post a Comment