New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just heard that Aiden has gone to bed three nights in a row with no fights, no complaints and no movie. He went to bed wide awake, said good night to his mom and stayed in bed. Yay for Mandy!! I carpooled into work with the other Mandy in my life. (it's so confusing to have two Mandys)  A perfect way to start and end the day by laughing with each other (or at each other) and makes the drive go a lot quicker.  I entered a contest today. Check out the old picture that was part of my dad's collection taken during WWII, then vote. http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/187360/voteable_entries/43037867 

No comments:

Post a Comment