New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you have loads of photos?


·          Heritage Makers is an on-line storybook and scrap page publishing company. It is so fun and easy. With this fun company and their HM club plan you can do so many fun things that will be a lasting heritage for your family.

First, do you have lots of photos hanging around in boxes or stored on your computer just sitting there where your family can’t see and enjoy them? I offer a high resolution scanning service to change your hard copy photographs into digital photos. And I can show you a fun way to get them into storybooks and other projects where your family and future generations can look at and enjoy them.

With Heritage Makers you can make cards for any occasion, storybooks, beautiful canvases, fun playing cards with kids games on them, invitations, calendars and even lots of business supplies.

Is your time and money valuable to you? I can help you save money with Club HM. It’s so much fun doing things for your family that your time is well spent when you create something of lasting value for them with Heritage Makers.

Please take a look at my website, send me an email or call:

www.memoriesin.com
info@memoriesin.com
928-240-0432

No comments:

Post a Comment