New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, January 30, 2012

Still Time to Order Valentines

It's not too late to order those valentines for you child's class and the ones you love. Check out all the different templates in the Heritage Maker's template gallery. I made this deck of cards for my grandson in a matter of minutes with a template. I just had to drag his picture in place and add his name. This sample was made with a deck of 54 playing cards so there are enough valentines for the entire class and teacher. http://www.memoriesin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment