New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, January 27, 2012

On my way to work this morning I was listening to the Arizona NPR station and heard a couple talking about the book they wrote after their son's death. I know this sounds depressing but the final message was very positive.The book is Life After the Death of My Son: What I'm Learning by Dennis L. Apple. They were very honest about their feelings and how they are dealing with it. I think their interview meant so much to me because yesterday was the 4 year anniversary of my mother's death. I know losing a child isn't the same as losing a parent but no matter who the loved one is that you lose, people still go through many levels of depression, anger, hurt and loneliness. Miss you mom.
I've been on a Nutrisystem meal plan all week and tonight I had my first meal that I didn't like.I have been pleasantly surprised (until tonight) on how good the food has been.
Had a quiet day at work. Spent some time designing a new flier for my summer online scrapbooking classes at Northland Pioneer College. I'm changing the way I teach the classes this summer but I can't tell you about it yet.....stay tuned for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment