New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am a follower of a Facebook website - Oshkosh: A Remembrance of Both Past and Present http://www.facebook.com/groups/164593700289205/.On this website I came across articles and pictures of the southside of Oshkosh, especially what they called the hi-holder district, which is where my father, grandparents and great-grandparents lived. Most of these pictures were from the early 1900s. I found facts about Schroeder family members and spent the day researching my heritage with these new leads. I love reading about things that were going on in the city during that time and I try to imagine what life must have been like for my ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment