New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Thursday, August 2, 2012

3,200 pictures and more coming....

My sister Barb and I spent eight hours the other day sorting through pictures of our reunion. There were over 3,200 photos and sorting was just about all we got accomplished. That comes to 400 pictures an hour and seven pictures every minute. Whew. We managed to get through our first round of choosing the photos we might want to use in our book and then we placed them in individual folders for each day of the reunion. Ok, now I'm tired again.
Next step is getting other family members to send us their pictures to add to our collection. We can't begin  the book until all the pictures are in. And it just so happens that the 12X12 storybooks are on sale for the month of August. So everyone needs to hurry
www.memoriesin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment