New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, August 26, 2012

Another happy customer...

Two more happy people because of an awesome Heritage Maker's canvas. This 8X8 canvas was made for the new grandparents and given to them as a gift.

Mary Lou -

Attached is the picture of Ed & Jeanne when we gave them the canvas of their 1st granddaughter, Violet.  Jeanne was so happy with it she wanted to take it with her when she went to visit her daughter, Violet's mom.  Ed said that was fine as long as you also bring it right back!  The canvas is now proudly displayed in their living room and they comment often how much they appreciate the care and quality of the canvas.  I think that they will be contacting you for more items as Violet grows up.  Thanks for all your help in giving our friends such a treasured gift!

Sandy

Our canvases come in many different sizes and are made with high quality materials. Christmas will be here before you know it and one of our canvases would make a perfect gift that would last a lifetime.

Contact me if you'd like me to design one for you. www.memoriesin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment