New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rainddrops kept falling on my head...

It's been a busy boating day on Lake Winneconne. It's after 9 pm here in Wisconsin and there are still boats going up and down the lake. I saw men checking their setlines from their small fishing boats, parents in motor boats pulling their kids on inner tubes, people on their jet skis and of course the paddle boat from the Fin n' Feather full of customers enjoying their dinner cruise. Maybe everyone is trying to get in all the time that they can on the water before the cooler, autumn weather arrives. Please, please let us have summer a bit longer. As much as I love the Fall, I don't want to see this summer weather come to an end.

I guess the fact that Fall is right around the corner is inevitable...the other morning I saw two things that I haven't seen since I arrived here last May. I awoke to a gentle rain. Up until that time Mother Nature has either brought us a few sprinkles of rain or high winds with hail and downpours of rain. The sky was gray all morning and the rain steadily came down for hours. I swear the lawn turned green right before my eyes. And the temperature in this house read 68 degrees on the thermostat, and that was without the air conditioning turned on. I covered up with my plush Green Bay Packer blanket - but only for a short while. It was a perfect day to make soup or chili. I really do love the rain, I love the sound of it hitting the skylights and I love the clean fresh smell that it leaves. No candle can reproduce that scent.

This week a new condo became available for rent in Kauai. 
 How's this for a view?  

The price we are offering for this room in paradise will surprise you.
Don't delay, check out this website and then make your vacation reservations.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment