New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, May 6, 2012

First things first...by special request

I have so much to write and so much to tell you but first...Theresa here are the pictures that you requested. I took these shots driving home from work in Show Low on one of my last days. Thanks for asking to see them, otherwise I probably wouldn't have taken any for me to remember.



Just so you know I am not driving and taking pictures this time. Donna was driving on this day and it's her dirty windshield. (I had to put that in here because I know she always reads this blog.)








 The empty spots on the right are the results from the awful Rodeo-Chedeski fire that destroyed our forest, which use to be full of Ponderosa Pines, in the summer of 2002. Even ten years later I get sad driving past some areas. I just realize that we will never see these trees again in their full glory, our kids probably won't either...maybe our grandkids will have the opportunity to enjoy the new growth some day, and all because two stupid humans.
The final approach into the Heber-Overgaard area on Highway 260 coming from Show Low. Good bye everyone. I was part of this community for almost 14 years and made some very good friends and many, many fond memories, many of which will go into a Heritage Maker's storybook (the memories...not the friends) so I will always have you with me. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Dirty window or not, I had to remind Mary Lou that she wanted to take pictures. I don't know what she will do without me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I'm hardly surviving without your daily nagging. lol I do miss your talks to and from work. I think of you often during my new work day. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete