New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wish I could bottle a four year olds energy-I'd be rich...

Having a four year old around takes a lot of energy. Aiden doesn't stop moving from the time he gets up in the morning until he crashes at night. I get tired just watching him. He keeps me amused all day long. We were sitting in the living room watching one of his movies and out of no where he says "Grandma I really like your house." Then he goes right back to watching the movie. Or we will be riding in the car and we think he's sleeping because it's so quiet in the back seat and he'll say "you're so pretty" ...he just cracks me up.


He got to visit the local Winneconne Public Library and pick out movies. One of them was Wall-E. I was surprised that he has never seen that one before. But he made up for it because in the short time he was here I think we watched that movies at least a half dozen times! I guess that's one to put on the Christmas list.

The big game on your phone or on some type of electronic device, such as the Kindle, is Words with Friends. I'm not big on playing games but this one keeps me connected to many friends from Arizona and I use it to relax. I also began playing with Aiden. He knows his letters and is starting to sound out his words so he can put some words together (with a little help) and he can work any electronic game or phone better than I can. So now I look forward to playing with him every day.

My brothers and sisters came over for Sunday dinner. And since we were together (except for Bruce - we missed you) we started to prepare  for this year's MacGregor Reunion. This is the first time we have ever had the reunion in Wisconsin and we want to make this a memorable time for all the MacGregors who attend. I didn't realize it but our get-to-gethers always revolve around food! We decided where we were going to gather on Friday night, Saturday all day and Sunday morning. But what took the longest to decide on was what food to serve our guests. I'm not telling you what it is but I can assure you that it will be delicious and plentiful.

All the reunion shirt orders are in. Eddie had the artist that he uses for his company re-design a special MacGregor logo for this year's shirts. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Don't forget to register for the summer online digital scrapbooking classes that begin next week. You don't have to drive anywhere, you can take the class right from your home - online. Go to www.npc.edu to register today!

No comments:

Post a Comment