New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, May 14, 2012

Geese poop alot, ancestry and Heritage Makers 7X5 digital scrapbooks on sale...

When I returned to Winneconne last Saturday I've had a family of geese near the shore line. My mother use to go out every morning and chase the geese away with a broom because they made such an awful mess all over her lawn. Dad used a BB gun to chase them back into the water. I thought I had a much softer heart towards them so I haven't done either of those things...that was until tonight. When I got home this evening I noticed that a family of geese (not my usual ones) were in the middle of the front yard. I know how messy and slippery they make the grass with all their poop so I decided to chase them away. As I approached them, I told Bella, my 4 pound chihauhau to go after them...yeah right...the minute the father goose looked in Bella's direction she bee lined it for the front porch. Anyway, as I got closer I found out that FIVE geese families had decided to visit the front lawn! I had 10 adult geese and 16 little ones. What an awful, awful mess. I had to be careful with every step I took. I flapped my arms and yelled..they looked at me like I was crazy and slowly waddled into the water, then they swam about 6 feet off shore and turned around and stared at me. I think if I would have went into the house they would have come right back on shore. I had to stand there for quite a while as they finally decided to slowwwwwy swim down the lake. I bet my parents are laughing their asses off in heaven. Tomorrow morning I'm going into the garage to see if dad's BB gun is still there!

The Winneconne Library offered a class tonight on how to search your family history on ancestry.com
They are providing this website to use in their library free of charge. I've been using ancestry.com for years now but I was hoping to find out more on how to use it, I'm sure there are things that I just haven't used yet on that site. The woman who taught the class (I didn't get her name) was from the Oshkosh library and she gave us many sites, besides ancestry.com, to check out for our searching. I took lots of notes so as soon as I play around with other sites I will let you all now. I just love looking up the history of my ancestors. The ones from Wisconsin and Germany and the ones from California and Canada.

Mother's Day is gone for 2012 and Father's Day is right around the corner. Show dad how much you love him by making him a digital scrapbook (storybook) by Heritage Makers. It's super easy and I can guarantee that no other gift will mean as much to him.  The 7X5 digital scrapbooks are on sale this month month only so don't wait. Contact me so I can get you started with activating your FREE account.  Call 920-420-0463, email info@memoriesin.com or visit my website www.memoriesin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment