New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Surprises, Sunsets and Scanning....

Almost every day that I've been back someone from my past has come back into my life. Today it was Connie and Stacey, friends from rollerskating days in Omro. I've been on facebook with them for a while but today I actually saw them in person. They came into the Village of Winneconne Hall while I was working what a nice surprise.

Stacey was a little girl the last time that I saw her and now today she has a daughter getting ready to graduate from high school. Stacey and her mom Connie, went to Winneconne High and surprised her daughter with a limo ride for lunch. So I guess today was full of surprises for a lot of people. Way to go Stacey and congrats to her daughter who is graduating from high school.

I always thought the sunsets in Arizona were breathtaking. My youngest son, Jon, always burst my bubble and had to explain to me that what I was actually seeing in those AZ sunsets was lots and lots of pollution in the air. Thanks Jon. Tonight the sunset in Winneconne took my breath away and I don't think there is pollution in this air. Thankfully Jon wasn't standing next to me explaining the science behind the sunset so I could enjoy it's beauty. Here is a set of pics taken from a different area of the property - the marsh and channel. I tried to stand in the same place and kept taking shots, I just couldn't believe how fast the sun went down and how that affected the changing of the colors.

 Tomorrow is Friday AND the first of June already. My weekend plans are to get working on June specials in Heritage Makers, scanning (I have my old computer here now so I can hook that PC up to the scanner since Kodak still hasn't made their scanners compatible with Macs), and maybe actually find time to play with my Cricut machine. I haven't been able to work on traditional scrapbooking for a while. How about you? What have you got planned for the first weekend in June?


No comments:

Post a Comment