New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Savings on liquor, and I'm willing to share it....

I talked about my coupon class earlier in my blog but I have to tell you, what she taught me really, really works. I didn't think I'd have time to cut, sort and shop the way I was taught but last Saturday I saved exactly $107 on my groceries. Even as I was looking at ads I kept thinking this is not worth my time. Boy was I wrong! Being Memorial Day weekend helped since they had so many fantastic deals and a lot of my money was spent on alcohol, beer and soda...but it was all things that I needed (or will need with company arriving soon).If you live in the White Mountains check out that coupon class offered at Northland Pioneer College. If you live anywhere else you need to see if your local community college offers a seminar on savings. You won't regret it.

The lilac bushes in my yard are done blooming for the year, I think. My sister said sometimes if you cut the lilacs back soon enough you might get a second blooming...I did trim them back so we will see. Here's a picture of Aiden helping pick some for the house. He just couldn't believe that I was allowing him to pick flowers. I think he's picked some in the past that probably weren't suppose to be picked and was punished for it. And by the way, this is not the best picture of me...Good shot of my tatoo though.
 Aiden got to spend some time with his Uncle Eddie while he visited. I guess Uncle Eddie was too much to say so Aiden just called him Uncle for short. Once again, that kid just cracked me up. Here they are playing tug of war and of course you know Eddie let loose so Aiden went flying. But I wanted you to see some more of my flowers. The rose bush by the stairs is getting big, much bigger than the rose bushes in the front yard. I think this one is doing so well because it gets tubs of water dumped on it at least three times a day from the humidifier. That humidifier has been running in my scrapbook room constantly since I've arrived. I need it to help keep my papers from feeling so damp. What I really need is to start up my traditional and/or digital scrapbook classes so I can use up some of my supplies. Who in the area is interested? We could make it a ladies' night and I'll serve the new alcohol and beer that I just bought!




No comments:

Post a Comment