New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, April 22, 2012

3 C's and a D...Cleaned, Cooked, Canvases & Drank

You really notice how large this house is when you have to clean it...I don't think I've had to work that hard in a long, long time. But then for the past three years I've been use to living in an unfinished house with no flooring and countertops. So I guess any real" house would be a challenge for me to clean after all this time.

Cooked up a storm this morning...another thing I can't do at the other house since all my cookware and dishes are here...prepared beef stew, meatloaf, an omlette and proportioned veggies for my side dishes this week for my lunches.

After all of that it was time for some fun. Eddie brought over my new imac and had to give me lessons on how to use it. He's been a Mac user for years. I use to use Red's Mac laptop but it's been a while and this new  imac does sooooo much more. My head is so full of information I hope some stayed in my brain! Eddie had to download Mozilla Firefox for me because Heritage Makers doesn't work well with Safari, then he had to get Adobe Flash, then another program to read pdf files. The disappointment for the day was the fact that my Kodak scanner isn't compatible with any Apple products. That was a costly mistake on my part for not checking that out before I bought this computer. Until Kodak gets their act together I'm stuck scanning with my old PC or my HP laptop.

Two more canvases got ordered today at the sale price. Looking for ideas? Need help designing? Contact me 920-420-0463 or info@memoriesin.com
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=2219823&productId=39&sponsorID=430581
 http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=2220860&productId=39&sponsorID=430581

I joined the Pub Club ,(a local restaurant/bar)...you pay $20 to belong and then every time you go in for the next year your drinks are always half price and they have monthly food specials...this month is on this Thursday, you get all the tacos you can eat for $5! I figured I will get my moneys worth in the next year. I already saved $3.50 tonight on my brandy sours. Yout gotta love Wisconsin and all their drink specials. I just love the fact that you can go into these places and have some family fun (yes kids can go into bars that serve food). It's just a different lifestyle here and I didn't realize how much I missed it. I am so glad to be back.

3 comments:

  1. Mary Lou,
    I love what you did with the canvases. You are so creative. You need to keep asking Kodak when they will work with Apple. I'm glad you like your new computer. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think it's a Kodak "thing" more than an Apple thing. For some reason Kodak is the company not allowing it to work with an imac. Since that company is already having problems, I don't think listening to me will be top on their list of things to do. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above canvases came in today. They look even better than online. They will look great hanging in the guest bathroom. Thank you so much for your hard work and revisions.

    ReplyDelete