New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New town, New job, New phase of my Life....

Well? What have I been talking about and waiting for since January 2011? Getting a job so I can move permanently back to Wisconsin. Today it happened...well kinda. I am going to start on a temporary contract with the Village of Winneconne. This will only be for two or three months, but it is a start! I am excited to begin this new phase of my life and yet sad because I have to call my family and friends in Arizona and tell them that I will be leaving. I can't handle Mandy's crying again, she has been crying for months now every time we talk about my future plans.
The hardest part on me is when I have to hold my grandson in my arms and kiss him goodbye. He is not going to understand because I hold him and kiss him goodbye every time I leave him to drive up the mountain, but them I'm usually back to see him every two weeks or so.This time it might be a while before we see each other again. I don't want him to forget me...oh great...now I'm crying.
Let's talk about something else...Canvas Sale! There are only a few days left to get your favorite photo and or phrase put on a canvas for decorate your walls at home. If you tell me what size, what photo and what phrase I can design one for you. I've got two being worked on right now.  EVERY canvas is 10% off the original price so take advantage of this while you can. Either one of these canvases would make a perfect Mother's Day Gift! Call me today 920-420-0463 or write info@mwemoriesin.com

Thank you every one who has encouraged me so much for the past year while I was looking for a career position. Your prayers were answered. Again....thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Mary Lou,
    You are so creative, the canvases you are doing for me are great! They will look perfect in the guest bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad you liked them. Pass the word about the sale on cavases this month.

    ReplyDelete