New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank you Jon...

It's because of this young man that I get to travel so often and without much expense. I had a chance to catch shots of him hard at work on the tarmac at Sky Harbor International Airport the other day while I was waiting for my flight. He endures the worst conditions you can imagine on this job. The temps can get up past 120 degrees during the summer months! He is loading those bags (that we all over pack) into the belly of the airplane which is hard on the back, but along with all the hazzards and bad weather he also receives the perks of flying for free and allowing his mother to fly for a great discount. Thank you Jon, I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Mary Lou,
    It's great that you were able to get a picture of Jon working. Is this the first time you were able to see him on the tarmac?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I saw him this close, the gate was right next to my gate where I was waiting. He actually text me to tell me he was pushing the plane out that day and I didn't get to the window fast enough to get a picture of that!

    ReplyDelete