New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, April 13, 2012

Interview..Mother's Day gift, Fundraiser for Carol...

Is everyone's life like a mini tornado, changing direction at any given moment when you least expect it? Or is that just the description of what my life is?
I had every intention of staying home this weekend and maybe even scrapbooking with my best friend most of that time...We had such good intentions, THEN I found out this morning that I was offered an interview in Wisconsin and I need to be there by 10am Monday morning. The rest of the day was spent purchasing a ticket, calling family members in Phoenix to ask if I can get a ride to the airport, calling Wisconsin family members to see if any of them are available on this short notice to pick me up tomorrow, getting the dog to sitters, and driving back down the mountain to Jon and Marina's to spend the night. And remember this is all tentative on if I can get on a flight that already looks full. (It's a shame that I sit in that terminal hoping someone didn't get up and to the airport on time.) So goodbye thoughts of scrapbooking....hope this interview pans out so I won't be living like this much longer. If everything falls into place tomorrow I will be in Winneconne by supper time tomorrow (Saturday) night.
I've had quite a few inquiries on the canvas sale for this month. So please, if you are thinking of a canvas for Mother's Day, Father's Day, a wedding gift, a baby's room etc. don't wait much longer so you or I can get it designed for you and ordered before the end of April. Here is one that I put on Facebook last night. www.memoriesin.com
My niece Courtney and her father Mike
I love these bling letters...I drive my family nuts with bling. I use to have it on my phone coverr, my computer case is loaded with bling, and lots of my scrapping supplies are blingy...I think the only place I don't have bling is in on my finger, ears and around my neck. Hmm, I need to do something about that.
For my Omro and Winneconne (and surrounding area) friends please don't forget about the fundraiser tomorrow afternoon at the bowling lanes. Carol Vonderloh's family is sponsoring it. This is what her sister Lori wrote about the event on her Facebook page last week...
I'm selling tickets or money gifts all appreciated the event of life's celebration for my friend and sister is being held @ the Winneconne bowling alley next Sat.(4-14-12) stop on over from 1- 5 pm please continue amazing me and my family by showing your support any questions just ask leave me or brother Jon a message thank you all. bless you all.Stop down lots of people 
I won't make it back in time to attend this but I'm hoping many of you can stop by and purchase some raffle tickets. One of the prizes is $25 worth of merchandise from Memories in Bits and Pieces www.memoriesin.com And with that prize you get ME as your personal consultant! YAY!!
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=1489162&productId=57&sponsorID=430581

1 comment:

  1. Mary Lou,
    You could bling yourself: Piercings! You would be all the rage. Yes, your life is like a tornado, I would not say mini, I would say midsize :) You have such great scrapbooking creativity and talent.

    ReplyDelete