New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Check List...Check


  • ·       Visited with my older brother and his friend while they fished 
  •       Telephoned both of my sisters
  • ·       Changed my address and phone with USPS and others
  • ·       Smelled my lilacs
  • ·       Finished up a wedding album for a client.
  • ·       Ordered my Administrative Assistant her present 
  •       Hung up another chime outside 
  • ·       Smelled my lilacs  
  • ·       Fed my birds and squirrels 
  • ·       Designed a 24X20 canvas for a client
  •       Cancelled my dentist appointment in Heber
  • ·       Smelled my lilacs again
  • ·       Sent in my Arizona retirement papers
  • ·       Started listening to some motivational cds by Casey Eberhart 
  • ·       And yes, I went outside one more time to smell my lilacs
These are all things that I was able to cross off my "to-do" list today. Whew...I got a lot done and smelling those lilacs were real hard work on my nose. (Eat your heart out Donna)
I need to wish some people in my life happy birthdays...my brother Bruce and my nephew Eric Bruce both celebrated their birthday on the same day - April 20th. Happy Birthday Guys!
Eddie's dad Jim had a birthday on April 21st and my best childhood friend, Deb Felker Berndt is celebrating her birthday today...I won't mention how old she is because I only have a few months to go to catch up to her.

I wrote how I cleaned the house yesterday, well I need to tell you today that I'm paying for it. My back is killing me.Because of my back I am not suppose to vacuum, sweep the floor or mop...haven't been able to do those chores for years (too bad huh?). My boys were always assigned these duties but now since there are no more boys at home I have to do them. I know what the consequences will be but it still needs to be done. I made sure I had plenty of Advil on hand to take today and most of my work today was done by sitting in front of my computer.I got up regularly to stretch and to smell my lilacs.And I need to let a couple of people know that I was chilled all day and I wore socks and slippers AND the portable heater was blowing on me while I worked at my desk.

Hope everyone's Sunday was as enjoyable as mine. Did I tell you yet today how much I love being here?

1 comment:

  1. Mary Lou, you are soooo cruel (lilacs) too bad you can't attach scents. I really want to see a pic of you all bundled up. You got a lot done, I can cross a couple of things off of my 'nag' to-do-list I started for you!

    ReplyDelete