New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, April 2, 2012

Not too late to register for online scrapbooking...

First day back to work after a wonderful week of Spring Break..ugh. I really do love my job and I missed being with "the girls" but it was really hard to get back into the swing of things after 10 days. Tomorrow should be better. I'm hoping to remember my neck brace, meds, and my passwords...all the things that I forgot today!

Memories in Bits and Pieces (me) and Northland Pioneer College (work) is starting the third set of digital scrapbook classes tomorrow evening, April 3rd at 6pm Arizona time. If you haven't had a chance to register yet, please call 800-266-7845 or go online www.npc.edu. No software to purchase, Heritage Makers studio is online so you just need a computer and fast speed Internet service.

Here are some advantages of storybooking with Heritage Makers
#1 HM is Online...
* No software to download
* No upgrades to purchase and install
* Everything is current every time you login
* Share an account for collaborating on projects
* Offsite photo storage allows you to archive and share high resolution photos, so if you lose them on your computer, you can get them back from HM's server
* Your account never expires due to inactivity
#2 Freedom for Creativity...
* No limits on the size, location or quantity of photos or text you can put on pages
* Crop your photos any way you like
* Template Gallery has thousands of FREE project templates or create your own project from scratch
* Templates can be altered to fit your style
* Over 50,000 pieces of art at your fingertips and more added each month
* Digital artwork from outside sources can be used on HM website
#3 High Quality Guaranteed Products...
* Heirloom Assurance Guaranteed - half off duplicate copy if your book ever gets damaged
* Library bound, stitched binding in most books - they are meant to last
* Archival paper, high-quality photo printing
* Upgrades available such as matte covers and black end papers
#4 Personal Consultants...
* Discounts available through consultants that are not offered on the website
* Just a phone call or email away if you have questions, or want to share your excitement about your finished projects
* Workshops available personally, online or recorded to teach you tips and tricks of the system
In other words...you get ME!  www.memoriesin.com
See you tomorrow night online!

No comments:

Post a Comment