New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Saturday, April 7, 2012

gppd Frodau, Winro Roller Rink Floor, Canvases on Sale...


Do you know that people can read my blog better when my fingers are on the correct keyboard keys? I found that out the hard way earlier because I was typing right along and not paying attention. This is what it looked like...Gppd Frodau was tpdau. A veru qioet amd sp;e,m dau pf [rauer/   See what I mean? It looks like another language or one of my text messages!

Today I stayed at home and had quiet time. Tomorrow I won't be that lucky. I have to drop off Bella at the Stephens early in the morning so they can dog sit. Then give Mandy Stephens (I have to use full names in this story because there are two Mandys) my receipt so she can pick up my Bountiful Basket full of fresh fruits and vegetables. She is going to dog sit and pick up my basket because I'm headed back down the mountain. I have a very important date with a handsome four year old. His mother, Mandy Murphy and I are going to lay out by the pool and soak up some of those Phoenix sun rays.I finally get to try out my new swimming suit. We will see if it makes me look like the girl in the catalog, according to the description this suit is suppose to make you look pounds thinner...we will see...don't expect any pictures.

I have talked about that new facebook site that I've been following You know you're from Omro when... well, that site has reconnected me with many people who use to roller skate at our family's roller rink in Omro - Winro Roller Rink. One person has sent me a picture of what the roller rink floor looks like now...evidently she bought the flooring before the old building was torn down and put it in her home. this is what it looks like. Thanks Jenny for sending this.
 Just seeing that floor brings tears of happiness to my eyes. The fact that a former roller skater has saved it and put it in her home makes me so very happy.

Well, Easter is almost here and it's time to think about Mother's Day and graduation projects that you can make with Heritage Makers. Here's a canvas I made for myself. AND all canvases are on sale for the entire month of April. Contact me to create your FREE account. www.memoriesin.com
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=1756719&productId=70&sponsorID=430581

No comments:

Post a Comment