New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter memories recorded online with Memories in Bits and Pieces

Another long, long day. For some reason I just couldn't sleep last night, I layed in bed thinking of everything that I wanted to do today and that kept me wide awake. Gave up trying to sleep around 1:30 am and watched some hulu.until after 3 then got up by 6:30. Started the day with coloring my hair, packing for the night in Phoenix, doing the dishes, making the bed and taking Bella to the Stephens. Then filled up the tank, drove to Jon's, picked up stuff, dropped off stuff, met Mandy (the other Mandy) and Aiden to shop for Easter clothes and the final destination was Mandy's mother's house.
All Aiden had on his mind was getting into the pool. The water was so cold! I put my toe in and that was enough for me...that was until Aiden tipped over on his alligator raft and he didn't have any floaties on. I didn't realize I could move that fast...and it was frickin' cold. He swallowed very little water and remembered what he was taught at his swimming classes and immediately started kicking. And by the way, my suit doesn't take off as many pounds as I would have hoped...but it was comfy
Other than that the rest of the day was wonderful. We lounged around in the sun until we couldn't stand the heat any more, napped for a while,.Ate supper...Chinese from Panda Express, it's always my choice when I'm down here since we don't have Chinese food on the mountain, and then we got to color Easter eggs. Easter time just wouldn't be the same without having a little one to color eggs with.
Tonight the Easter Bunny will be bringing a basket full of candy and gifts. We are planning an Easter brunch and an egg hunt. I think I'm just as excited as Aiden.
What are you doing for Easter? Comment and let us know. No matter what your family tradition is on Easter Sunday I'm sure there will be pictures taken. What are your plans for those pictures?  I will go online to Memories in Bits and Pieces website and make a small hardbound storybook for Aiden so he will always remember this weekend with his Grandma Mary Lou. If you want to do the same check out the website www.memoriesin.com
Here are some pictures taken today:



I also want to congratulate two of my cousins, Josh Rosenthal and Matt Carter, both of them received their confirmation with the Catholic Church tonight. Sorry I wasn't able to attend guys, but I want you to know I am so very proud of you both.

2 comments:

  1. Mary Lou,
    I'm glad you had fun. Nice pics, of course. where is the one with you in the suit?:)Had the Lions Club Easter Egg Hunt, around 244 kids. Was lots of fun. Are you 'pecking' eggs with Aiden? Have a safe drive up. Watch for elk. Yesterday 8am, about 15 elk came out the end of the culdasac and ran down the street in front of the house. Sounded like a herd of horses. Was great to see, no I did not get a pic, I don't know how to use my new phone yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna. I came back early but there was one elk on the road right before the Rim. She wasn't moving...if you know what I mean. Great turnout for the Lions Egg Hunt and I'm hoping your weather was perfect for it. I will show you how to work that phone's camera so something like this nevers happens again.

      Delete