New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, April 16, 2012

Definition of Home...



What does home look like to you? Let me show you just one small part of what home looks like to me nowadays...


I've shown you plenty of pics of what it looks like here in Winneconne but they are mostly of the lake view but I haven't shown you what the house actually looks like. When I arrived the other evening it was dark enough to see what the inside lights looked like from the outside, but still not too dark to prevent some pictures to be taken. This is the house that our parent's built. The first pic shows the side, the second is the whole house from the front (this is what it looks like if you are going by in your boat) and the final picture is a closer shot of the side where I plan on being most of the time.. the new home of Memories in Bits and Pieces -  www.memoriesin.com  Those huge windows are in the scrapbook room. This area can hold plenty of students.
Of course the house isn't a home alone...it needs people (and animals) to live in the house. When my boys stop by, when Aiden visits, when my family and friends drop in and when I get Bella here with me...then it will really feel like my home..
I did have a very good friend come to the house today. Thanks Theresa, you are officially the first friend to visit since I've re-decorated and got all the furniture in place.
So what does "home" mean to you? Please share.

2 comments:

  1. Home is exactly where you're suppose to be. What a grand new adventure for you Mary Lou. We'll miss you greatly...

    ReplyDelete