New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, April 9, 2012

Heritage Makers Canvases on Sale NOW!

It's time to remind everyone that for the entire month of April Heritage Makers is taking 10% off of every canvas that you purchase...no matter how many your order...no matter what size you order. What are you waiting for? As I mentioned before these canvases would make the perfect Mother's Day gift. Look at some that I have made for my family and others.
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=1724611&productId=71&sponsorID=430581
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=1680942&productId=38&sponsorID=430581
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=1700094&productId=39&sponsorID=430581

Now seriously...what mother, grandmother, special aunt or anyone else wouldn't love a high quality canvas like these for themselves? They all took just a matter of minutes to make. If you don't have the time between now and Mother's Day just contact me and send a digital copy of your favorite photo(s) and I will put one of these together for you. Visit the website www.memoriesin.com or email me at info@memoriesin.com

2 comments:

  1. Mary Lou, these canvases are amazing. You are so creative. I know you will help me with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your assignment for this weekend is to find the phrase that you want on the canvas and then we will find artwork that will fit the phrase and look good on your bathroom wall.

    ReplyDelete