New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, February 17, 2012

Don't read this before flying anywhere....

Almost 3 in the morning here in Wisconsin. I'm finally home. Eddie had the heat turned on for me, the first thing I did was turn my electric blanket on and now I'm snug in bed sipping some brandy to help me sleep and writing to you. I wasn't lucky enough to get into first class tonight but I was comfortable where I was and slept most of the way. My friend Donna gave me a Reader's Digest to read on the plane...the title of the main article was "Thirteen things your pilot won't tell you". Not recommending this article for anyone who doesn't like to fly. I fly so much I thought most of the pilots stories were quite funny. I absolutely love my drives back from Milwaukee with Eddie. We are alone and get to catch up on what is going on in our lifes. Didn't get to visit too much with Jon and Marina before Jon drove me to the airport, but did find out they are planning a trip to Hawaii next month. It is wonderful to have a son who works for the airlines. The pay sucks, but the benefits for him, his wife and parents are wonderful. Eddie is spending the night with me so I'll have a ride tomorrow to my interview. So far interviewing hasn't gone well for me so let's all hope and pray tomorrow will bring me some better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment