New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Saturday, February 11, 2012


The local grocery store had lobster tails on sale yesterday for only $5.00 and I decided I deserved a treat, so supper tonight consisted of lightly buttered lobster, fresh asparagus (also lightly buttered) and a salad. I savored every bite. Found loads of Winro Roller Rink photos and posted them on facebook. I've been getting quite a few responses to these pictures. They bring back good memories for many of us in the Omro, Winneconne and Oshkosh areas. We played the Hokey Pokey, the dice game and of course always had a contest to see who could get the lowest under that Limbo stick...let me give you a hint...it was never me. Mom, JoAnn and Darrell would skate around and pick up fallen kids and blow their whistles to slow down whoever was skating  recklessly or too and fast. My son Eddie was being raised on skates, and my brothers Bruce and Mike and nephews Nick and Dean were in high demand for those "slow skates". Big Eddie handed out skates and we all worked the concession stand. Visit my facebook page to see the rest of the pictures http://www.facebook.com/marylou.schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment