New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, February 20, 2012

Loose horse YIKES...

This morning when we went to the barn we were greeted by a loose horse! He was in the barn but not in his stall. I was told that this same horse has gotten out before because he figures out how to unlatch his door. It was a little scary for me, he's one big horse. I would have felt less intimated if it would have been one of the ponies, at least I'm taller than the ponies. Believe me, we were much more careful tonight before we left we checked and double checked the doors. Visited with my sister JoAnn this morning after I took Michael to school. I love the fact that I can just drop in and spend some time with her...this is one reason why I want to return home to Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment