New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fat Tuesday, warm weather and cats....

I have got to remember to take my camera to the barn tomorrow. I keep missing some cute shots of the cats...oh did I forget to mention there are also a half dozen cats that I'm taking care of along with the three horses, two ponies, three dogs...and in the house some fish, turtles and two snakes! The cats are not friendly and won't allow me to get close but they do look cute.Yesterday  I questioned my niece on whether she was cold with her lacy tights and shorts on...I thought it was a little cold outside for that outfit. I was informed by her that it was really warm outside...it was almost in the 40s. She was serious. Just one more reminder that I was in Wisconsin, it's considered warm when the temperatures hit the 40s. It is Fat Tuesday today and I probably didn't eat as well as I should have...now that I think about it there is no probably...I did not eat well today. Tomorrow Eddie and I are attending mass for Ash Wednesday, Lent begins and there will be no sweets in my life for a while. Every Catholic church in Oshkosh has more than one Ash Wednesday service tomorrow. It is such a different lifestyle here in the Oshkosh area.

No comments:

Post a Comment