New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year, dead woman calling, and Davy Jones...

February 29th...I only get to write that date once every four years so I'm making the most of it today. I had a funny thing happen to me when I was in Wisconsin. I had told you that my niece put her contacts in my new cell phone, forgetting that I'd be able to see all her information, anyway, I hadn't installed my Hello Mary Lou song yet as my ringtone so my phone had a quiet generic ring...it kind of sounded like a harp...my phone rang (harp like music) then the caller id said my mom was calling...I freaked out for a second because mom has been dead for 4 years now, I thought she was calling me from heaven. After the initial shock I burst out laughing because I remembered it was Sami's contacts on my phone and I then realized that it was Sami's mom calling me. On a sadder note I just read that Davy Jones of the Monkeys died. I've been humming the song Hey, Hey we're the Monkeys ever since I've heard the news. I remember how I use to wait all week for that show to come on the tv so I could watch it...that was long before DVD recorders, and reruns. If you missed the show when it aired the first time you didn't get another chance. I liked all four of the Monkey's, Davy was probably the cutest but I always had a "thing" for Mickey. Which one was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment