New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lost Dogs, Potato Chowder and Goodbyes...

Started the day by losing two of the dogs! Before the sun came up I had to drive up and down the road calling their names. Michael then started up the 4-wheeler because they always come running when they hear that, except for today. We finally had to leave for the barn and school so the responsibility fell on Sami to find those two. They wandered back home around 8am, then I was told by both kids that those two dogs do this all the time. I wish someone would have filled me in on this information sooner I was a wreck thinking I lost two of my sister's dogs. Eddie and I went to mass at noon at St. Raphael's in Oshkosh. I couldn't believe the number of people in church, what a wonderful sight. It was a great beginning to the lenten season. We then went to lunch and had some of the best potato chowder that we ever ate. If you're in Oshkosh you have to try Friar Tuck's for their great soups and sandwiches. I said goodbye to all the critters in the barn tonight. Took a picture for you all to see where I've been spending every morning and every evening for the past five days. Of course I forgot my camera again so I used my new phone. And speaking of new phone...don't forgot I have a new number 920-420-0463.

No comments:

Post a Comment