New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, February 17, 2012

Penzey's Spices...

Had an interview with Kelly Services and over an hour of more testing. Tim at Kelly Services thinks I'm awesome....let's see if being awesome gets me a job. Visited the Appleton Penzey's Spice store to get some Chinese Five Spice( on Sandy's recommendation) and  my free jar of Cinnamon Sugar. If you are not on Penzey's mailing list you get online and register now. http://www.penzeys.com/  They will mail you sale catalogs which are full of recipes and they offer free jars of spices often. Red and I visited the Penzey store in the Milwaukee area a few years ago and fell in love with the customer service as well as the quality of their spices. Try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment