New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Enjoyed a quiet day at home today. Ordered new cell phone service for Wisconsin, therefore I will have a new cell phone number soon. You will be the first ones to know. Watched a movie on Netflix tonight...The Double with Richard Gere. It had a very surprising ending that I didn't expect. If you like mystery movies I would recommend this one. I did some searches for coupons online and it was quite a nightmare. When I did a search for a product it kept taking me to the same page and the product I was looking for wasn't even there. Every time I wanted to look at something, another registration screen showed up. Wasn't real happy with the coupon sites today. If anyone has had better luck with these type of searches please let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment