New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, February 3, 2012

I attended a Coupon 101 class tonight at Northland Pioneer College in Show Low, AZ. The class was taught by Michelle Finch. For two hours she filled our heads with ideas on how to obtain, organize and utilize coupons for every day items. Ultimately, if you follow her directions you will save loads of money on your food, clothes, drugs etc. She is interesting and makes the class fun with stories of her life experiences. If you are in the White Mountains of Arizona, you need to register for one of her classes. It will be well worth your time and money...and if you follow her instructions you will save, save save! Thank you Mandy and Bethanie for taking me to class with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment