New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, February 3, 2012

Overgaard is covered in snow. All the trees look like they have white frosting on them, it's beautiful. It hasn't snowed here since before Christmas. The temps went from us having weeks of 50 degree temperatures during the day to this blast of cold weather and snow. I don't think old man winter is finished yet for this season. Time to stay inside and scrapbook...funny how everything in my life leads to scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment