New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, February 26, 2012

Internet connections, cheap flights and slept with my man...

It's amazing how we rely on things like the Internet these days. Last night I couldn't blog because I couldn't get an Internet signal from the house that I was staying in so I couldn't write my blog. A few years ago I wouldn't have known what a blog was or wouldn't have dreamed of owning a laptop to take with me everywhere I went. M,y how times have changed.
Flew back to Arizona last night and luckily got in first class again. Since Jon works at the airlines I get to fly for the cost of taxes anywhere that  I want to go. A flight from Milwaukee to Phoenix cost me $31.20 and for an extra $20 I have the chance of getting a first class seat if there is one available...and last night was one of those times. Alcoholic beverages in real glass glasses are included, as well as pillows and blankets. They come around with warm, white fluffy wash cloths for you to wipe your hands before your full course meal. Last night was a salad, roll and tortellini and for a little extra..apple slaw and chicken breasts. Then for dessert a slice of turtle cheesecake... which I declined since it is lent and I never eat sweets during lent.
I got to spend the night with my favorite little man, Aiden. Early in the morning he decided to join me on the couch and then proceeded to knee me in the stomach and whack me across my nose with his skinny little arm. He was sound asleep, but I didn't get much rest after all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment