New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, February 13, 2012

Thank God for my Overgaard friends...

This is the kind of friends that I have. When I arrived home tonight I noticed someone was in my house while I was gone. Since only my best friend Mandy has a way of getting into the house I knew it must have been her so I called. Mandy and her husband Dane came over and replaced plywood on the front of my house to cover the exposed insulation (my house isn't finished yet). And Dane also finished my front porch off, so now all the boards are in place. During the time that they were at my house today another neighbor, who lives in Chandler for the winters, called me to report that a man was walking in my back yard. This neighbor has cameras attached to their summer home behind me so they can see the snow in their yard without having to suffer the cold, and they also keep an eye on my house. I am surrounded by awesome people here in Overgaard and I thank God everyday for my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment