New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, February 19, 2012

New phone number and a lesson to be learned...

I saw on fb that it was snowing in Arizona (up in the mountains). Here I am in Wisconsin with no snow and it's snowing in Arizona...hmmm  We ate those turkey bratwursts today, I'm sure they were healthier for us but not sure if they were worth almost double in cost of regular brats.I spent most of the morning trying to set-up all my accounts on my new phone. I had trouble with logins and passwords. The trouble is I can't remember what I use for each account!My niece Sami was tryng to help me and wanted to show me how the market worked since I couldn't remember my passwords she decided to put in her email address for demonstration purposes. ...I started getting all her fb alerts and had all her friends as my contacts. I thought it was funny, but Sami didn't. She made sure we went to US Cellular right away for them to show us how to get her email off my phone, the only way they could do that was to delete everything and set it back to the default. I was ok with that since I didn't have my personal stuff on it yet. So this is a warning to all of you...don't allow someone else to put their email account on your phone! For those of you who care - here is my new phone number 920-420-0463. My other line might be turned off as soon as March 11th so please change this phone number in your contact information for me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment