New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Snowflake, Show Low, Snowflake, Show Low then home...what a tiring day. Meetings, meetings, meetings. Went shopping and I tried out what I learned at my coupon class and saved over $78 today. Only purchased things I actually eat and most things were already on sale and I had coupons. Thank God for coupons on the Internet since I don't get a Sunday paper with all the ads. Much easier way of couponing. New phone arrived at Eddie's today, he activated it and is trying it out. He's going to Winneconne to make sure I can get service from there. I have 30 days to try it out. If for some reason it doesn't work near the lake I can return it. I should be back in Wisconsin by the 17th and I will let everyone know the number then.

No comments:

Post a Comment