New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Saturday, February 11, 2012

Computers and Scrapbooking Tips #5


Scrapbooking on the computer can be loads of fun and satisfying. Computer options for scrapbooking are unlimited here are some ways you can use your computer to scrapbook.

5.  A scanner creates a bonanza of scrapbooking opportunities. Photos can be scanned, cropped, resized, reshaped, stored and printed out as many times as you like. You can also scan in drawing, labels and memorabilia.

If you are like many other people you have boxes overflowing with pictures that are stored in your closets, attics or basements. One of the services that I am offering is a smart solution for your paper pictures with my new scanning service. I can conserve and enhance your precious memories by turning your photos into digital files so they will be safe and secure on a CD or thumb drive.
This service will:
  • Improve your photos by fixing the brightness, adjustment or color correction.
  • Scan both sides with only one pass to capture any important hand-written information on the back of photos or postcards.
  • Scan and digitalize an item as small as 2”X2.5” and as large as 8.5”X14”
  • Scan and digitalize other items such as documents, ID cards, embossed cards and insurance cards.
Once you have these photos and documents on a CD you can make additional copies and share them with family members.  Now everyone in the family will have ALL the pictures rather than dividing them up between relatives.
Call for prices and details 920-420-0463 or email info@memoriesin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment